Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
- TGIF: 9 Questions About Rhode Island's 2015 Summer & Some Bonus Items
- Lucchino, Guardedly, Says PawSox are Pursuing Renegotiation for Providence Ballpark
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Raimondo Unveils $1.1 Billion Infrastructure Improvement Plan
Bill Gale has had a widely varied career (including a stint as an air traffic controller) before dedicating himself to The Providence Journal for 35 years — 25 of those as the Journal's theater and dance critic. He is the former executive committee chair of the Foundation of the American Theater Critics Association and currently serves on their board.Gale has received a variety of awards including a Lifetime Achievement Award from the New England Theatre Conference. He has taught at Rhode Island College and Roger Williams University, and is currently an Admiral at Hope High School. He is married to clinical social worker Peggy Gale and is the father of two children. And he loves working in radio.