Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
Joe O'Connor came to Rhode Island Public Radio by way of his role as Senior Producer for the award-winning radio program On Point, produced for NPR by The WBUR Group in Boston.
O'Connor first worked as a producer for CNN, then spent 22...
Kristin Espeland Gourlay joined Rhode Island Public Radio in July 2012. Before arriving in Providence, Gourlay covered the environment for Louisville, KY’s NPR station. And prior to that, she was a reporter and host for Wyoming Public Radio.
Maureen Moakley's extensive experience analyzing political trends make her a vital member of the Political Roundtable team. She holds a Ph.D. in Political Science from Rutgers University and is as professor of Political Science at the...
With a B.A. in political science and history from the University of Vermont and a wealth of knowledge of local politics, it was a given that Scott MacKay would become a commentator for Rhode Island Public Radio's Political Roundtable.
Susan is a native Rhode Islander with a B.S. in Business Administration from Bryant University. Before returning to Rhode Island in 2009, Susan lived in the Caribbean where she enjoyed snorkeling and working as a beach attendant at her favorite...