Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
- Speaker Mattiello Wants to Eliminate the "Taylor Swift Tax"
Donna Bannon has been in the radio industry for more than 25 years.
Bannon was exposed to radio through one of her first jobs. She applied to the local station for an open sales position and has been part of the Rhode Island radio market...
Elisabeth Harrison's journalism background includes everything from behind-the-scenes work with the CBS Evening News to freelance documentary production.
She joined the WRNI team in 2007...
As Manager of Major Giving, Erin is focused on working with our key stakeholders to help advance the mission and secure the future of RIPR.
Erin attended Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) and has...
Ian Donnis has been the political reporter for Rhode Island Public Radio since 2009. The Washington Post has called him one of Rhode Island’s best political reporters. Besides reporting, Ian tweets at
As Operations & Production Manager, James handles everything from on-air promotions to producing the pledge drive. If you have a question about a program or story you heard on RIPR, he will be happy to talk to you about it.