Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- PawSox: Providence Ballpark Would Cost State About $2M Per Year
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Time For Truly Independent Scrutiny of RI PawSox Deal
- Sports Economists Offer Differing Views Of Proposed Providence Baseball Stadium
- TheEC: Tower Climbing & RF Safety
Elisabeth Harrison's journalism background includes everything from behind-the-scenes work with the CBS Evening News to freelance documentary production.
She joined the WRNI team in 2007 as a Morning Edition producer and freelance journalist. In 2009, she became a full-time reporter, and became the Morning Edition host in 2011. In 2015 she became interim News Director upon the departure of Catherine Welch.
Harrison's education is as wide ranging as her work at Rhode Island Public Radio. She has a B.A. in English and French from Wellesley College, and a joint M.A. in Journalism and French Studies from NYU.
A native of Los Angeles, Harrison loves good food and good movies.