Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- PawSox: Providence Ballpark Would Cost State About $2M Per Year
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Time For Truly Independent Scrutiny of RI PawSox Deal
With a B.A. in political science and history from the University of Vermont and a wealth of knowledge of local politics, it was a given that Scott MacKay would become a commentator for Rhode Island Public Radio's Political Roundtable.
As a former political reporter for The Providence Journal, MacKay has spent more than thirty years documenting the ins and outs of politics in Rhode Island and New England. MacKay is married to Dr. Staci Fisher, an infectious diseases specialist at Rhode Island Hospital.
Follow Scott on Twitter: @ScotMackRI