Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
The Bottom Line
Fri November 1, 2013
The Bottom Line: I-195 Redevelopment Involves Going Down Before Going Up
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with I-195 Redevelopment Commission Chair Colin Kane. The discussion is about the underground work to clear the land reclaimed from the relocation of I-195. They look at the engineering and environmental challenges faced in the project, plus the timetable for completing this phase and moving on to redevelopment of the property.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org