Most Active Stories
- Brown Poll Shows Raimondo, Elorza Up By 10 Points Each
- Much Of The Brown University Debate Focused On Cianci’s Past
- Bishop Tobin blasts Raimondo, advises Catholics on how to vote
- Cianci Files Complaint Against Myrth York's Priorities PVD
- Rhody Votes '14: Pension Fallout a Wild Card in Raimondo's Run for Governor
The Bottom Line
Fri November 1, 2013
The Bottom Line: I-195 Redevelopment Involves Going Down Before Going Up
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with I-195 Redevelopment Commission Chair Colin Kane. The discussion is about the underground work to clear the land reclaimed from the relocation of I-195. They look at the engineering and environmental challenges faced in the project, plus the timetable for completing this phase and moving on to redevelopment of the property.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org