Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Rhody Votes '14: Republicans for Governor Debate
The Bottom Line
Fri September 13, 2013
Bottom Line: The Politics and the Changing Business Environment
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week, Dave and Mark sit down with RI Public Expenditure Council Executive Director John Simmons.
They discuss the local business community’s reaction to Chafee not seeking re-election. They also discuss what the governor’s decision may mean for the state’s economic and tax strategies, and the immediate priorities of the Economic Development Corporation.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com