Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
The Bottom Line
Fri September 13, 2013
Bottom Line: The Politics and the Changing Business Environment
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week, Dave and Mark sit down with RI Public Expenditure Council Executive Director John Simmons.
They discuss the local business community’s reaction to Chafee not seeking re-election. They also discuss what the governor’s decision may mean for the state’s economic and tax strategies, and the immediate priorities of the Economic Development Corporation.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org