Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
The Bottom Line
Fri September 6, 2013
The Bottom Line: What a CEO Needs to Know about Cyber Security
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with Francesca Spidalieri, cyber leadership fellow at the Pell Center for International Relations and Public Policy at Salve Regina University in Newport. The Pell Center will soon start a training session for corporate executives on cyber security. The discussion includes the cyber threats to businesses, large and small, along with safeguarding companies from cyber invasion and theft.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com