Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: The War Is On Thanksgiving, Not Christmas
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Advice From State Leaders For Governor-Elect Gina Raimondo
- Matt Jerzyk Joins Speaker Mattiello's Staff As Deputy Legal Counsel
- Sen. Bernie Sanders On How Democrats Lost White Voters
Fri June 1, 2012
Cicilline staffer Raymonde Charles joining Obama’s campaign in Ohio
Cicilline says this in a statement about Charles, a graduate of Rhode Island College:
“Raymonde has been an important member of my communications team for more than a year. Her cheerful demeanor, knowledge of Rhode Island, and strong relationships with reporters across our state have been invaluable resources to my office. Although I know she will be difficult to replace, I know that she will be an equally important asset to President Obama’s re-election campaign,” said Cicilline.
The genial Charles, who worked next to Rhode Island Public Radio in her former days as a staffer with RI Kids Count, will be missed by her friends in the local press corps. She says she’s sad to be leaving, but feels well-prepared by her work in Rhode Island and with Cicilline.
Morning News Podcast