Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
Wed September 12, 2012
Doherty on the air with his first commercial: “Those guys [in DC] don’t know what tough is”
Republican congressional candidate Brendan Doherty launched his air war today, using an introductory-style commercial to tout himself as a tough crime-fighter who can bring common sense to Washington.
Campaign manager Ian Prior says Doherty’s initial ad buy is for $122,000, and it was coordinated with the National Republican Congressional Committee.