Most Active Stories
- Lorne Adrain Exits Providence Mayoral Campaign
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Wed September 11, 2013
Getting a Beat on Alzheimer’s in Rhode Island
Lt. Gov. Elizabeth Roberts toured the state with an all-volunteer work group for a number of listening sessions to get a better sense of what’s available to those suffering from dementia and their caregivers.
They also wanted to hear about what more can be done to help residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Input from those sessions then went into a plan that has been released to the public. Rhode Island Public Radio’s Catherine Welch sat down with Lt. Gov. Roberts to get a sense of the challenges facing those with dementia.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com