Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Rhody Votes '14: Republicans for Governor Debate
Thu October 31, 2013
How Many "Fun Sized" Candy Bars Are Too Many?
Parents everywhere may be looking forward to dipping into that plastic pumpkin to sneak a Halloween treat tonight – and for several nights to come. Is that so bad?
Not necessarily, according to Johnson and Wales University pediatric nutrition expert Barbara Robinson. She joined us in the studio to talk about Halloween candy, along with a giant bag of "fun size" treats.