Most Active Stories
- In Defeat for Fire Unions, OT Bills Dead at the Statehouse
- TGIF: 20 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- TGIF: 21 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Scott MacKay Commentary: The Proposed 2016 RI State Budget's Pluses And Minuses
- Nepalese Earthquake Survivors Live In Shelters Like This
Thu September 12, 2013
Mike Ritz of Leadership RI on Central Falls' Changing Political Landscape
Central Falls Mayor James Diossa will run unopposed for re-election in November, and he leads a city that still bears scars from its closely watched municipal bankruptcy.
The group Leadership Rhode Island stepped in after the bankruptcy and tried to convince Central Falls residents to get more engaged politically.
Rhode Island Public Radio's Elisabeth Harrison asked Leadership Rhode Island’s Executive Director Mike Ritz for some analysis of the upcoming mayoral race.