Most Active Stories
- Experts To Brief Lawmakers On Hep C In RI; Cost Of Treatment Likely To Come Up During Budget Talks
- Former Speaker Gordon Fox Pleads Guilty to Bribery, Wire Fraud & Filing a False Tax Return
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Raimondo's Budget Challenges And Secrecy
- Fox Broke Statehouse Iron Rule
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Morning News Podcast
Mon March 18, 2013
Monday, March18, 2013
Senator Jack Reed wants to see Liberian refugees put on the path to US citizenship. State officials will consider reinstating bus service in Tiverton. These stories and more on the RIPR Morning News Podcast.
Also, Elisabeth Harrison talks with the associate publisher of the Providence Phoenix, Steve Brown. Plus Scott MacKay's Commentary is on a study looking into the potential of fraud for medicaid and food stamps.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com