Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Fri August 1, 2014
More International News On Rhode Island Public Radio
NPR ended production of Tell Me More on August 1st. We're sorry to see this great program come to an end, but we're glad to learn that host Michel Martin will continue at NPR. Her reporting will be part of Morning Edition and All Things Considered as well as online and at public events. With the end of Tell Me More, we have an opportunity to bring more international news to our weekday line-up.
Starting Monday, August 4th, you can hear the BBC Newshour every weekday at 3:00 PM. The BBC has reporters around the globe to bring you an all-encompassing look at world events. Newshour cuts through the background noise and provides definitive reports on the big stories of the day and probing interviews with news makers at the heart of every story.
In order to air the BBC Newshour at 3:00 PM as a lead-in to All Things Considered, Fresh Air with Terry Gross will now air at 2:00 PM on weekdays. We're also adding an additional hour of world news from the BBC at 9:00 PM every weekday evening.
See the full schedule here: ripr.org/schedule
If you have questions about our programs, please contact James Baumgartner, Operations & Production Manager: email@example.com, 401-751-1547