Most Active Stories
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Seth Magaziner Staffing Up With Jeff Padwa & Andrew Roos
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
Tue June 4, 2013
Next up the Charlotte Knights at McCoy Stadium
A strong PawSox team is ready to take on the Charlotte Knights starting tonight. The PawSox aren't planning on any major changes for the upcoming series tonight.
After being on the road against Louisville, Indianapolis, and the home series against Syracuse, the PawSox have won eight out of their last ten games. The PawSox are having a successful 2013 season. Manager Gary DiSarcina said he doesn’t believe in making any drastic changes preparing for Charlotte.
“We don’t have concerns we just take them like we take any other opponent, it’s a four game series and I believe we split with them last time we faced them," said DiSarcina. " So concerns for me getting ready to play and making sure our guys do the right thing and make the plays, make the pitches.”
The PawSox play one more series at McCoy Stadium against the Charlotte Knights, and then they will play Syracuse on their turf beginning Saturday June 8th.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com