Most Active Stories
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
- TGIF: 20 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
Tue October 15, 2013
One Square Mile: American Cuisine and Seasonal Soup at Bristol's Persimmon
With just 37 seats, Persimmon isn’t one of the largest restaurants in Bristol, but it’s won accolades far and wide for its creative cuisine.
Persimmon is nestled on State Street in downtown Bristol.
We took a visit there as part of our One Square Mile series. The sound of an industrial blower can be heard in the background of Persimmon’s kitchen.
The Bottom Line