Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- RI Statehouse May Get Air Conditioning
- TGIF: 9 Questions About Rhode Island's 2015 Summer & Some Bonus Items
Tue October 15, 2013
One Square Mile: American Cuisine and Seasonal Soup at Bristol's Persimmon
With just 37 seats, Persimmon isn’t one of the largest restaurants in Bristol, but it’s won accolades far and wide for its creative cuisine.
Persimmon is nestled on State Street in downtown Bristol.
We took a visit there as part of our One Square Mile series. The sound of an industrial blower can be heard in the background of Persimmon’s kitchen.
The Bottom Line