Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Fri October 11, 2013
One Square Mile: Bristol, A Town In Photos
Throughout his career Bristol native Manuel "Manny" C. Correira has been a sports journalist, columnist, and photographer, in Rhode Island for the East Bay Newspapers and the Providence Journal.
As part of our One Square Mile: Bristol series, he graciously curated some of his best shots of his hometown for use in the series.
Correira writes, "As a photographer, I thoroughly enjoy illustrating my editorial content with descriptive photos. Photography is the interpretation of light, and what I try to do is capture the moment with reflective intensity. Whether it’s landscapes or portraits, I try to use light in all its resplendent glory."
One Square Mile: Bristol
Scott MacKay Commentary