Most Active Stories
- The paranoid opposition to RhodeMap RI
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Lost Disney Film, Featuring Oswald The Lucky Rabbit, Found In Norway
- Why RI's Fire Districts Are UnLikely To Be Consolidated Any Time Soon
Fri October 11, 2013
One Square Mile: Bristol, A Town In Photos
Throughout his career Bristol native Manuel "Manny" C. Correira has been a sports journalist, columnist, and photographer, in Rhode Island for the East Bay Newspapers and the Providence Journal.
As part of our One Square Mile: Bristol series, he graciously curated some of his best shots of his hometown for use in the series.
Correira writes, "As a photographer, I thoroughly enjoy illustrating my editorial content with descriptive photos. Photography is the interpretation of light, and what I try to do is capture the moment with reflective intensity. Whether it’s landscapes or portraits, I try to use light in all its resplendent glory."
One Square Mile: Bristol
Scott MacKay Commentary