Most Active Stories
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- The paranoid opposition to RhodeMap RI
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
Sat October 12, 2013
One Square Mile: The Portuguese Gardens of Bristol
All this week we've been bringing you stories from Bristol in our series One Square Mile. Today we check in on the Portuguese Gardens in Bristol. This specific style of gardening sheds light not only on specific Portuguese traditions but also on the individuals who choose to practice it. Rhode Island Public Radio's Emma Ruddock visits Ed and Rachel Castro to learn more about the beautiful gardens right in their back yard. Here is an audio postcard.
Scott MacKay Commentary