Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Fri October 11, 2013
One Square Mile: Quito's Restaurant Serving Up Seafood To Bristol
As part of our One Square Mile: Bristol series we've been visiting area eateries.
Rhode Island Public Radio's John Bender went to Quito's Restaurant, and has this profile of the place that's been serving seafood on Bristol's waterfront since 1954.
Scott MacKay Commentary