The Silver Boom: Documentary
This is a special documentary version of RIPR's 'The Silver Boom: Aging in Rhode Island" coverage hosted Dave Fallon.
-Remembering the Gorham manufacturing plant,
- Being gay as a senior citizen,
- A 91 year old still teaches tap dancing,
- Older learners in higher education,
- The safety net for seniors,
- Issues with being older and in the prison system,
- Multi-generational family living,
- The cost of longterm care,
- Mental health care,
- Substance abuse among the elderly,
- Plus an overview of the elderly population in the state.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org