Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Thu January 24, 2013
What are the implications of same-sex marriage in RI?
Roger Williams University Law Professor Bela August Walker is an expert in family law and leads a number of courses covering the legal issues facing the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
She spoke with Morning Edition host Elisabeth Harrison about the issues surrounding the same-sex marriage law being debated in RI.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org