Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Thu January 24, 2013
What are the implications of same-sex marriage in RI?
Roger Williams University Law Professor Bela August Walker is an expert in family law and leads a number of courses covering the legal issues facing the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
She spoke with Morning Edition host Elisabeth Harrison about the issues surrounding the same-sex marriage law being debated in RI.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com