Most Active Stories
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Joe Paolino moving to Newport, planning strong table games campaign for Newport Grand
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We're Trying To Keep Politics Focused On Issues. Will You Help?
- Rhody Votes '14: Dems for Governor Debate
- Mattiello: Cianci's Effect on RI's Image is For Voters to Decide
Thu January 24, 2013
What are the implications of same-sex marriage in RI?
Roger Williams University Law Professor Bela August Walker is an expert in family law and leads a number of courses covering the legal issues facing the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
She spoke with Morning Edition host Elisabeth Harrison about the issues surrounding the same-sex marriage law being debated in RI.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com