Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- TGIF: 9 Questions About Rhode Island's 2015 Summer & Some Bonus Items
- Multi-Million Dollar Proposal For I-195 Land Could Bring Health And Science Sector Jobs
- Lucchino, Guardedly, Says PawSox are Pursuing Renegotiation for Providence Ballpark
Scott MacKay's Commentary
With a B.A. in political science and history from the University of Vermont and a wealth of knowledge of local politics, it was a given that Scott MacKay would become a weekly commentator for RIPR on Ocean State politics. He also sits on the RIPR Political Roundtable.
As a former political reporter for The Providence Journal, MacKay has spent more than thirty years documenting the ins and outs of politics in Rhode Island and New England. MacKay is married to Dr. Staci Fisher, an infectious diseases specialist.