On PoliticsHouse Speaker Mattiello Claims Improvement on RI's Business Climate
Scott MacKay CommentaryScott MacKay Commentary: We're Trying To Keep Politics Focused On Issues. Will You Help?
Political RoundtablePolitical Roundtable: Brown on Civil Liberties, the General Assembly, and the Hobby Lobby Decision
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Joe Paolino moving to Newport, planning strong table games campaign for Newport Grand
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We're Trying To Keep Politics Focused On Issues. Will You Help?
- Scott MacKay Commentary: The Providence Mayoral Race, It's Not All About Buddy
- Mattiello: Cianci's Effect on RI's Image is For Voters to Decide
Remembering JFK Fifty Years Later
Rhode Island Public Radio celebrates President John F. Kennedy's legacy 50 years after his assassination.
We examine the former president's strong ties to the Ocean State, from his marriage in Newport to his wife's family land at Hammersmith Farm.
We talk with the locals who worked and lived with him while he was here.
And we look at his lasting legacy on our state, and the country.