What makes underwriting with Rhode Island Public Radio such an incredible value?
- Underwriting on Rhode Island Public Radio is cost-effective, and it can fit any budget.
- Our underwriting messages are announced live on-air by our hosts so listeners hear and retain your message.
- We broadcast no more than :30 worth of category-exclusive spots at a time so listeners will remember you.
- We can write the spots for you, and we will create a custom schedule for your messages.
By joining Rhode Island Public Radio's family of underwriters you will:
- Demonstrate that your business is stable and that you recognize the value of quality programming.
- Enjoy access to an audience with significant purchasing power.
- Promote name recognition among professionals who are interested in your products and services.
- Build credibility through your association with National Public Radio and our own RIPR news staff.
- Earn gratitude for your support of public radio in Rhode Island.
We can develop a specific underwriting plan for you that includes sponsorship of an event, program, or fundraising premium.
For more information, call:
Tim Monroe, Development Director, at 401.519.0228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a partial list of our most recent underwriters:
Aaron, Lavoie, Streitfeld, Diaz CPAs
Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
Adler's Paint & Decorating
American Mathematical Society
Bayside Mobile Vet Clinic
Books On The Square
Bottles Fine Wine
Brewster Thornton Group Architects
Campus Fine Wines
Center for Preventive Medicine
The Clean Bedroom
Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Cancer Care
Farmstead / La Laiterie
French American School of Rhode Island
Frog and Toad
Fulweiler LLC, Maritime and Admiralty Law
Gentle Giant Moving and Storage
Heritage Restoration, Inc
Hope Street Merchants Association
Island Garden Shop
Johnson & Wales University
Luna & Stella
Matouk Factory Store
Naval War College Foundation
Olga's Cup and Saucer
Pawtucket Open Studios
Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation
Rhode Island Kitchen and Bath
Rhode Island Neurosurgical Institute
Rhode Island Philharmonic
RI Community Food Bank
Roger Williams Medical Center
Roots Cafe Providence
RISD Continuing Education
Sixteen On Center
South County Hospital Orthopedics Center
Trinity Repertory Company
United Way of Rhode Island
William Vareika Fine Arts
Women and Infants
The Wheeler School