Most Active Stories
- Lorne Adrain Exits Providence Mayoral Campaign
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
The Bottom Line
Fri November 1, 2013
The Bottom Line: I-195 Redevelopment Involves Going Down Before Going Up
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with I-195 Redevelopment Commission Chair Colin Kane. The discussion is about the underground work to clear the land reclaimed from the relocation of I-195. They look at the engineering and environmental challenges faced in the project, plus the timetable for completing this phase and moving on to redevelopment of the property.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com