Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Thu October 31, 2013
How Many "Fun Sized" Candy Bars Are Too Many?
Parents everywhere may be looking forward to dipping into that plastic pumpkin to sneak a Halloween treat tonight – and for several nights to come. Is that so bad?
Not necessarily, according to Johnson and Wales University pediatric nutrition expert Barbara Robinson. She joined us in the studio to talk about Halloween candy, along with a giant bag of "fun size" treats.