If you've got an Echo/Echo Dot, enable the free RIPR "Skill" by clicking here.
Once you’ve enabled the skill, tell your Echo “Alexa, open Rhode Island Public Radio,” then follow the prompts from there.
You can also say "Alexa, tell Rhode Island Public Radio…
- …to listen live.” (hear our live webcast)
- …to play local newscast.” (hear the most recent local newscast)
- …to browse programs.” (hear our most recent local news features)
- …to play Political Roundtable.” (hear the most recent episode)
- …to play Scott MacKay.” (hear Scott’s weekly commentary)
- …to play This I Believe Rhode Island.” (hear the most recent episode)
While playing a program, you can skip forward to the next episode by saying “Alexa, next.” To skip backward to the previous archive, say “Alexa, go back.” For instructions on interacting with this skill, just say “help.”