What makes underwriting with Rhode Island Public Radio such an incredible value?
- Underwriting on Rhode Island Public Radio is cost-effective, and it can fit any budget.
- Our underwriting messages are announced live on-air by our hosts so listeners hear and retain your message.
- We broadcast no more than :30 worth of category-exclusive spots at a time so listeners will remember you.
- We can write the spots for you, and we will create a custom schedule for your messages.
By joining Rhode Island Public Radio's family of underwriters you will:
- Demonstrate that your business is stable and that you recognize the value of quality programming.
- Enjoy access to an audience with significant purchasing power.
- Promote name recognition among professionals who are interested in your products and services.
- Build credibility through your association with National Public Radio and our own RIPR news staff.
- Earn gratitude for your support of public radio in Rhode Island.
We can develop a specific underwriting plan for you that includes sponsorship of an event, program, or fundraising premium.
For more information, call:
Donna Bannon, Manager of Corporate Underwriting, at 401.405.6003 cell / 401.351.7144 desk, or email email@example.com
Here's a partial list of our most recent underwriters:
AAA Southern NE
Adler's Paint & Decorating
American Mathematical Society
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
Aquidneck Growers Market
Arts Marketplace Pawtucket
Bay State Veterinary Emergency Services
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of RI
Botanical Center Conservancy
Bottles Fine Wine / Performance Physical Therapy
Brown University - Events & Conference Services
Brown University - Office of Chaplains & Religious Life
Brown University - Continuing Education
Brown University - Center for Slavery & Justice
Brown University - French Studies
Brown University - Physical Sciences
Brown University - Taubman Center for Public Policy
Central Congregational Church
CORE Business Technologies
Deluca & Weizenbaum
Stephen J. Dennis
Farm Fresh RI
Fine Furnishings Show
Glenmeade Wealth Management
Health Source RI
Hinckley Allen / Deneen & Co
Hope Street Farmers Market
Hyundai of Newport
Jewish Community Day School of Rhode Island
Jim Wood Enterprises
Johnson & Wales University
Dr. David Katzen MD
Matunuck Oyster Bar
Moses Brown School
Mount Saint Charles Academy
Natural Resource Services, Inc.
Newport Harbor Corporation
Nowell Leadership Academy
Ocean State Montessori School
Olga's Cup and Saucer
Providence Children's Museum
Providence Country Day School
Providence Marriott Downtown
Providence Performing Arts Center
Providence Picture Frame & Dryden Gallery
Providence Preservation Society
Rhode Island College
The Rhode Island Foundation
Rhode Island Philharmonic
RI Coalition Against Domestic Violence
RIAC / Condor Airlines
RISD Continuing Education
RISD Office of Student Life
Roger Williams University
Rue de L'Espoir
Salve Regina University
Salve Regina University - Pell Center
Serve Rhode Island
South County Hospital Orthopedics Center
Southside Community Land Trust
St. Andrew's School
St. Michael's Country Day
St. Pius V School
Patrick Sullivan, MD
TF Morra Tree Care
Third Sector N.E. / RI Land Trust Council
Trinity Repertory Company
Tufts Health Plan
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of South County
United Way of Rhode Island
West Bay Open Studios
West Broadway Neighborhood Association
The Wheeler School