Most Active Stories
- Lorne Adrain Exits Providence Mayoral Campaign
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
NPR's Giles Snyder can be heard on NPR stations nationwide, bringing listeners the latest in national and international developments. His newscasts have been a regular part of NPR News' weekend overnight coverage since June 2004.
Prior to coming to NPR, Snyder worked for sixteen years at West Virginia Public Radio. He held a variety of on-air as well as managerial positions at the station, including operations director, program director, and the morning and local news anchor and reporter. He also spent time as the station's afternoon anchor/reporter.
Snyder has been awarded a variety of state Associated Press Awards for his newscasting role in public radio. He was also a proud member of an award-winning news team in West Virginia.