Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
- Speaker Mattiello Wants to Eliminate the "Taylor Swift Tax"
Aaron leads the team that keeps our transmitters, computers and studios working at peak proficiency while strategizing future technical improvements. Born in Westerly and raised in nearby Mystic, CT, Aaron has lived in New England for over 30 years...albeit with a five year detour to the Finger Lakes of NY and Santa Barbara, CA.
Prior to joining RIPR in 2012, he's worked at, with, or for a multitude of NPR and college radio outlets; including WBUR, WEOS & WHWS, KCSB, KCBX, WMFO, WBRS, WZBC, WZLY, and also the public radio programs The Infinite Mind and Living on Earth.
Read has a BA in Psychology from Boston University, is a Certified Broadcast Technologist in the Society of Broadcast Engineers, and relishes his "jack of all trades" reputation. He writes The Engineer's Corner, an occasional series on technical topics involving RIPR.