Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Gatehouse Media Targeting Unidentified Number of Buyouts at ProJo
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Hillary Clinton Slated To Come To RI For Mid-June Fundraiser
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Ambar Espinoza’s roots in environmental journalism started in Rhode Island a few years ago as an environmental reporting fellow at the Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting. She worked as a reporter for Minnesota Public Radio for a few years covering several beats, including the environment and changing demographics. Her journalism experience includes working as production and editorial assistant at National Public Radio, and as a researcher at APM’s Marketplace.
Espinoza joins Rhode Island Public Radio most recently from Seattle, WA, where she earned a master of education with a focus on science education from the University of Washington. She earned her bachelor’s degree in political science from American University in Washington, D.C. Espinoza was born in El Salvador and raised in Los Angeles, CA.