Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- TGIF: 13 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- Exeter Recall Highlights Opposition to Changing RI Gun Laws
- GOP Fundraiser Tony Bucci Joins Block Campaign; Fung Returns Fire
- Devin Driscoll To Coordinate Exploratory Process for Clay Pell
Elisabeth Harrison's journalism background includes everything from behind-the-scenes work with the CBS Evening News to freelance documentary production.
She joined the WRNI team in 2007 as a Morning Edition producer and freelance journalist. In 2009, she became a full-time reporter, and became the Morning Edition host in 2011.
Harrison's education is as wide ranging as her work at Rhode Island Public Radio. She has a B.A. in English and French from Wellesley College, and a joint M.A. in Journalism and French Studies from NYU.
A native of Los Angeles, Harrison loves good food and good movies.