Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Inside The Indiana Megadairy Making Coca-Cola's New Milk
- Raimondo Expected to Replace Ferguson at HealthSourceRI
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Why RI's Fire Districts Are UnLikely To Be Consolidated Any Time Soon
- Mattiello Says He May Back Spending Cuts to Curb Structural Deficits
Elisabeth Harrison's journalism background includes everything from behind-the-scenes work with the CBS Evening News to freelance documentary production.
She joined the WRNI team in 2007 as a Morning Edition producer and freelance journalist. In 2009, she became a full-time reporter, and became the Morning Edition host in 2011.
Harrison's education is as wide ranging as her work at Rhode Island Public Radio. She has a B.A. in English and French from Wellesley College, and a joint M.A. in Journalism and French Studies from NYU.
A native of Los Angeles, Harrison loves good food and good movies.