Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- TGIF: 9 Questions About Rhode Island's 2015 Summer & Some Bonus Items
- Lucchino, Guardedly, Says PawSox are Pursuing Renegotiation for Providence Ballpark
- Multi-Million Dollar Proposal For I-195 Land Could Bring Health And Science Sector Jobs
Frederic Reamer, PhD, brings sophistication to Rhode Island Public Radio as the producer of the compelling series This I Believe – Rhode Island, modeled on the national This I Believe project.
Reamer's involvement with National Public Radio began in 2000 when he was invited to broadcast a national commentary for All Things Considered. Over the years, Reamer has made guest appearances on various radio broadcasts throughout the country. His own This I Believe essay was broadcast on NPR in 2005 as part of the national series. In March of 2007, Dr. Reamer became the producer of This I Believe – Rhode Island, which broadcasts weekly on RIPR.
Reamer is a professor in the graduate program of the School of Social Work at Rhode Island College. He has lectured nationally and internationally on the subjects of professional ethics, professional malpractice and liability. Reamer is also the author of books on professional ethics, criminal justice, and research methods.