Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
Frederic Reamer, PhD, brings sophistication to Rhode Island Public Radio as the producer of the compelling series This I Believe – Rhode Island, modeled on the national This I Believe project.
Reamer's involvement with National Public Radio began in 2000 when he was invited to broadcast a national commentary for All Things Considered. Over the years, Reamer has made guest appearances on various radio broadcasts throughout the country. His own This I Believe essay was broadcast on NPR in 2005 as part of the national series. In March of 2007, Dr. Reamer became the producer of This I Believe – Rhode Island, which broadcasts weekly on RIPR.
Reamer is a professor in the graduate program of the School of Social Work at Rhode Island College. He has lectured nationally and internationally on the subjects of professional ethics, professional malpractice and liability. Reamer is also the author of books on professional ethics, criminal justice, and research methods.