PoliticsRhody Votes '14: Pension Fallout a Wild Card in Raimondo's Run for Governor
Scott MacKay CommentaryScott MacKay Commentary: Fung, Raimondo Should Answer These Questions Before They Get Your Vote
Political RoundtablePolitical Roundtable: Almonte on His Campaign, Pensions & The Race for Governor
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former US Attorneys Warn of "Alarming Prospect" of Cianci Regaining City Hall
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Old Providence Or New?
- Much Of The Brown University Debate Focused On Cianci’s Past
- Bishop Tobin blasts Raimondo, advises Catholics on how to vote
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Fung, Raimondo Should Answer These Questions Before They Get Your Vote
Ian Donnis has been the political reporter for Rhode Island Public Radio since 2009. The Washington Post has called him one of Rhode Island’s best political reporters. Besides reporting, Ian tweets at @IanDon, hosts RIPR’s weekly Political Roundtable, and contributes to the station’s On Politics blog. He was for many years a regular panelist on WPRI/WNAC-TV’s Newsmakers, is an occasional guest on RI-PBS' A Lively Experiment, and has been a political debate panelist for each of Rhode Island's three commercial television stations. Ian previously worked for the Providence Phoenix, the Worcester Telegram & Gazette, and The Associated Press. His reporting has been recognized by the AP, the New England Press Association, the Rhode Island Press Association, and Rhode Island for Community & Justice.