Most Active Stories
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Seth Magaziner Staffing Up With Jeff Padwa & Andrew Roos
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
Ibby Caputo reports on the health of people and communities in and around the Greater Boston area.
Since joining WGBH in the fall of 2011, Ibby has covered the lack of dental care for MassHealth recipients, the impact of poverty on developing brains, and the prevalence of suicide among veterans, among other stories.
In 2013, Ibby was selected for a Health Coverage Fellowship sponsored by the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation. Her work has aired nationally on PRI's The World and NPR News, and has been published in The Washington Post. Ibby is a guest speaker at the Harvard Divinity School.
Before coming to WGBH, Ibby worked as a freelance producer for WBUR’s special documentary unit Inside Out, and for On Point with Tom Ashbrook. In 2009, Ibby was the recipient of the Kaiser Family Foundation Media Summer Fellowship and worked as a health reporter for The Washington Post.
Ibby received her B.A. from Princeton University and an M.S. from the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University.