Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
As KUOW's morning news anchor, Sara responds to events as they unfold; from an approaching tsunami to unbearable gridlock during the Alaskan Way viaduct closure. Sara's reporting has covered a range of subjects, from the Dalai Lama's Seattle visit, to local controversies about racy coffee shops, to the ups and downs of real estate in the Puget Sound region.
In 2009, Sara was awarded a KUOW Program Venture Fund grant which supported her fourââ