Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Via Emailed Video, Raimondo Announces Campaign for Governor
- TGIF: 13 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Exeter Recall Highlights Opposition to Changing RI Gun Laws
- Devin Driscoll To Coordinate Exploratory Process for Clay Pell
With a B.A. in political science and history from the University of Vermont and a wealth of knowledge of local politics, it was a given that Scott MacKay would become a commentator for Rhode Island Public Radio's Political Roundtable.
As a former political reporter for The Providence Journal, MacKay has spent more than thirty years documenting the ins and outs of politics in Rhode Island and New England. MacKay is married to Dr. Staci Fisher, an infectious diseases specialist at Rhode Island Hospital.
Follow Scott on Twitter: @ScotMackRI