Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Seth Magaziner Staffing Up With Jeff Padwa & Andrew Roos
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
Stephanie Hughes joined Maryland Morning as a producer in fall 2010. She’s interested in subjects including housing, sustainability, and women’s rights, and she’s covered topics including the practice of midwifery in Maryland and the relationship between the transgender community and larger GLBT community in Baltimore. She’s interested in crowdsourcing and citizen journalism, and completed a fellowship in January 2012 at the Knight Digital Media Center at the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. She’s reported pieces for Marketplace, The Takeaway, Living on Earth, and Salon.com. Before she found her place in radio, Stephanie worked in the children’s book division of the publishing house Farrar, Straus and Giroux.