Most Active Stories
- Pawsox Sold To Group That Plans To Move The Team To Providence
- Big Question: Is a Baseball Stadium the Best Use of 195 Land?
- Developer Chace Working To Buy Providence Journal Building
- SEIU Taking Women And Infants Hospital To Court Over Layoffs
- Former Speaker Gordon Fox Pleads Guilty to Bribery, Wire Fraud & Filing a False Tax Return
Mon June 16, 2014
Alex And Ani To Add 250 Jobs; New Leadership Named
Rhode Island retailer Alex and Ani has announced a new management team and a major expansion.
The jewelry maker says it expects to add 250 jobs over the next six months. Those jobs would be spread across the corporate and retail levels.
Alex and Ani also announced the addition of several new executives to its management team. Jayne Fitzpatrick-Conway has been named Chief Financial Officer. And the company added several new leadership positions, including heads of ecommerce, information technology, and marketing.
The news comes after a leadership shakeup at Alex and Ani, whose former CEO, Giovanni Feroce, left the company unexpectedly last March.
The Education Blog