Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Thu March 14, 2013
Better News on Rhode Island Foreclosure Front
Rhode Island still has the highest foreclosure rate in New England but the numbers are coming down. According to Housing Works RI, foreclosure filings fell 11 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012. Filings have fallen 36 percent since 2009, when data was first available.
The Mortgage Bankers Association says Rhode Island continues to lead New England in foreclosures and is tied for 7th nationwide.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com
The Silver Boom: Aging in Rhode Island