Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Fri November 16, 2012
The Bottom Line: The 38 Studios lawsuit
By DAVE FALLON & MARK MURPHY
PROVIDENCE, RI – Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday it looks at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with Professor John Chung of the Roger Willams University School of Law. They're discussing the broad complexities of the state's lawsuit against Curt Schilling, former Economic Development Corporation staffers and others over the financial collapse of 38 Studios.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com.