Most Active Stories
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Seth Magaziner Staffing Up With Jeff Padwa & Andrew Roos
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
The Bottom Line
Fri February 7, 2014
The Bottom Line: Breathing Life Into the Providence Arcade
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling The Bottom Line. Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with developer Evan Granoff who has reinvented the 1828 Arcade Building in downtown Providence into a combination retail and residential space. They discuss the types of people who are renting the micro-loft apartments, what can be done to attract more development downtown, and what affect and empty Superman Building is having on the Arcade.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com