Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Fri November 9, 2012
The Bottom Line: The climate for entrepreneurs
By DAVE FALLON & MARK MURPHY
PROVIDENCE, RI – Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday it looks at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with Richard Horan, Senior Managing Director of the Providence-based Slater Technology Fund. Their discussion includes the climate for entrepreneurs following the elections, Rhode Island as the location for start-up companies and how do you gauge where to invest in a climate of rapidly changing technology.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com.