Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
- Speaker Mattiello Wants to Eliminate the "Taylor Swift Tax"
The Bottom Line
Fri April 25, 2014
The Bottom Line: Eating and Drinking in Rhode Island
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment The Bottom Line.
This week Dave and Mark talk with David Dadekian, the head of a culinary media company called “Eat Drink RI.” He is a recent recipient of this year’s innovation fellowship by the Rhode Island Foundation. They talk about this weekend’s Eat Drink Festival and ways Dadekian envisions boosting the state’s culinary industry.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com