Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
The Bottom Line
Fri November 1, 2013
The Bottom Line: I-195 Redevelopment Involves Going Down Before Going Up
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with I-195 Redevelopment Commission Chair Colin Kane. The discussion is about the underground work to clear the land reclaimed from the relocation of I-195. They look at the engineering and environmental challenges faced in the project, plus the timetable for completing this phase and moving on to redevelopment of the property.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org