Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
Mon May 14, 2012
The Bottom Line: A look at business in RI
By DAVE FALLON
PROVIDENCE, RI – Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday it looks at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
For this first edition, Dave and Mark sit down with Thomas Dougherty, VP at Nortek Holdings, Inc.
The news from Europe includes new leaders elected in France and Greece. Greece is having trouble forming a new government among the party factions there, and Greece may need new elections again, soon. The financial markets are so interconnected now that what happens in Greece and France, and the rest of the European Union, directly affects U.S. financial circles, and so broadly impacts our lives.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday evening at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com.