Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
The Bottom Line
Fri April 11, 2014
The Bottom Line: The Message Pension Mediation Sends To Outside Businesses
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment The Bottom Line.
This week Dave and Mark talk with Gary Sasse, director at the Hassenfeld Institute for Public Leadership at Bryant University. He is a former director of the Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council and former director of administration in the Carcieri administration. They discussed the complexities of the lawsuit challenging the 2011 state pension overhaul, plus the latest proposal for state aid from the owner of the “Superman Building” in Providence.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org