Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
The Bottom Line
Fri March 8, 2013
The Bottom Line: Reshaping the EDC
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday it looks at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark discuss Gov. Lincoln Chafee’s new appointees to the board of the Economic Development Corporation. They also take a look at the governor’s plan to cut the corporate tax, at the expense of a tax break enjoyed by CVS Caremark, and they examine how troubles at the Royal Bank of Scotland could impact banking in Rhode Island.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com